Contracts Account Manager I Featured
- Melbourne, Florida
- Job ID
Contracts Account Manager I job at Embraer in Melbourne FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Under supervision develop and maintain a relationship with current and prospective customers. Work with the Regional Sales Managers Proposals Configuration and Design Teams to coordinate activities in accordance with the customers requirements.Administer all contractual activities starting after execution of the contract up to aircraft departure at delivery.Ensure the fulfillment of obligations by Embraer and the customer as well as compliance with operational regulations and certification requirements.Represent Embraer honorably and professionally during all customer interactions and transactions.
- Develop and nurture the relationship between Embraer and the customer at all stages of the contract to develop and ensure customer satisfaction and enhance the customers perception of Embraer
- Administer under supervision contractual obligations and changes including but not limited to configuration pricing delivery schedule deposit and final payments and schedule changes
- Coordinate the delivery process and customer experience with the Delivery Specialist and Customer Center Ambassador
- Prepare documentation for delivery functions as necessary. Communicate to management any deviations from the contract terms
- Accurately record and maintain contractual and delivery data
- Directly communicate and facilitate proper FAA and certification awareness to the customer to ensure compliance with operational regulations and requirements
- Expand learning and skill base to a wide variety of job skills and personal competencies including those necessary for succeeding in a team-based environment
- Ability to travel to Brazil up to 75% time in a given month
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- BA/BS in Business Administration/Management Legal studies or Aviation preferred
- Generally 2-4 years of experience in this specialized functional discipline preferred with experience in a general aviation environment preferred; familiar with contractual language and structures; strong customer interaction
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Comprehension and understanding of broad practices associated within the field assigned.
- Applies these understandings in the completion of moderately complex work assignments.
- MS Office (Word Excel Power Point and Access) Internet Explorer Lotus Notes Salesforce or similar CRM software SAP experience is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills: relates well to all kinds of people builds effective relationships uses diplomacy and tact
- Organized prepared yet flexible
- Proficiency in Portuguese a plus
- Professional appearance and demeanor required.
Working Conditions / Environment / Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if required
- Ability to travel to Brazil for aircraft delivery support up to 75% in a given month
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.