Marketing Analyst Ii Salesforce Featured
- Melbourne, Florida
- Job ID
Marketing Analyst Ii Salesforce job at Embraer in Melbourne FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
This position is for a Salesforce Developer within the CRM and Customer Experience team. We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development maintenance and administration of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other departments on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving sophisticated design and creating quality products is essential.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with department leaders to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements including specifications for user interfaces customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment especially related to customized applications user permissions security settings custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments including sales marketing product development and operations to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Recommends enhancements to processes procedures business practices databases and tools.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- BA Degree in IT Marketing Business Finance or related field required.
- Advanced degree a plus.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification a plus or ability to receive within 6 months
- Salesforce Developer Certification a plus
- 2-4 years of experience with CRM platform development (SalesForce.com preferred) administration and/or other IT related field.
- Experience with 3rd party CRM integration email marketing or sales software a plus
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Comprehension required of fundamental practices associated within the field of work assigned.
- Limited knowledge of industry policies and practices which are gradually obtained
- Demonstrated ability to plan launch and measure CRM administration and development.
- Strong Excel skills for data manipulation – aptitude with VLookUp and Excel formulas.
- Ability to use and manipulate data from a CRM database (SalesForce.com preferred).
- A high degree of technical aptitude.
- Highly organized and team oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and provide innovative solutions.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to periodically travel domestically and internationally to support the CRM department.
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and compliance with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strives for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.