Airport Agent cross Functional Hot
- Key West, Florida
- Job ID
Airport Agent cross Functional job at Envoy Air in Key West FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines global network.
- Training and development programs to take your career to the next level.
- Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to location).
- Guide and direct incoming and outgoing aircraft on the taxiway to ensure that they are entering or leaving their gate safely and on-time.
- Load unload sort and appropriately transfer passenger baggage cargo/freight and company materials. Some of these items can weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Drive ground equipment such as tugs to help the plane push in/out of the gate belt loaders to help load baggage and bag carts to deliver the baggage to the claim area or the connecting flight.
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure a safe and on-time departure.
- May clean the interior of the aircraft clean and service aircraft lavatories.
- High school diploma GED or international equivalent.
- Possess a valid unexpired and unsuspended state drivers license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered for this role.
- Ability to work rotating shifts including days overnights weekends holidays and rotating days off.
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary.
- Must be able to carry bend lift and turn with bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Must be willing and able to work outside in variable weather conditions.
- Must enjoy working under deadlines working a physical job outdoors and have an interest in the airline industry.
- Able to communicate in a clear polite and friendly manner.
- Must be able to read write fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Envoy Air Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.