Parts Repairable Clerk Featured
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $16.00 - $18.00
- Job ID
Parts Repairable Clerk job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Manage repairable parts for Part 121, 125, and 135 certificate aircraft on a daily basis. Prepare repair order paperwork and maintain filing / records of repair orders.
1. Collect all repairable parts from station on hangar floor after green tag has been initialed by the maintenance supervisor. Also collect any items sent from other work locations.
2. Store identical parts together in an orderly fashion. Sub-locate parts when necessary.
3. Determine parts to be sent out for repair by counting serviceable parts on the shelf versus what is already out for repair.
4. Prepare parts to be sent out to vendors by ensuring part is clean, drained of all fluids, and any attachments removed.
5. Verify information on Green Tag coincides with information on part data plate.
6. Prepare a company repair order (M-10) for parts / tools requiring repair or overhaul. Utilize CALM database to enter repair order information. Provide M-10 to Parts Supervisor for review.
7. All parts / tools requiring shipment to vendors will be boxed and prepped for shipment via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or COMAT. In-house repairs will be hand delivered to appropriate Everts Air Cargo back shop. Approved M-10’s will be sent out with parts / tools for repair.
8. Contact vendors periodically for status updates of parts / tools out for repair and to make any requests needed by the maintenance department when items require a quick turn.
9. Locating unique parts on occasion from various Everts Air Cargo storage areas when normal means of acquiring parts is not available.
10. Maintain component serial number assignments through logbook located in Parts Supervisors office.
11. Enter Maintenance Timecard data into CALM database.
12. Assist with expediting as needed.
13. Maintain cleanliness of work area by cleaning up any spilt fluids and ensure room / shelves are kept neat in appearance and orderly.
14. Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate.
1. Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
2. Requires good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and also the ability to maintain current and updated information. Requires the ability to input and retrieve information from a database.
3. Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, such as talking on the phone, data entry and data retrieval.
4. Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.