L48 MD80 First Officer
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $94.00
- Job ID
L48 MD80 First Officer job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration, and charter operations. Everts is expanding it's fleet and now has six MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America. The right person with strong piloting skills can expect a quick upgrade and openings for Line Check Pilots and Instructions are available for those who excellent mentoring skills. In return, you will receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
The First Officer is responsible to the captain of the flight to which he/she is assigned. They shall be familiar with and follow instructions contained in the manuals, flight procedures, letters of instructions, operations bulletins, and other instructions pertinent to his/her duties.
Payrate $94.00/Block Hr
- The First Officer will safely operate the aircraft in accordance will all Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned including assisting with the loading and unloading of the cargo.
Required Experience, Education & Skills
- An FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate
- Current First-Class FAA Medical Certificate
- Restricted Radio Telephone Operators Permit (FCC)
- 2000 hours total time, 500 MEL, and 500 Jet or Turboprop
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Current U.S. Passport
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k program with a company match up to 4%
- Generous paid time off
- CASS Carrier with full jumpseat privileges
- Known Crewmember or KCM program
- Schedule is 16 days on and 14 days off
- Travel on scheduled days
- Full guarantee starts on Day 1
- Housing provided during training
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.