- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $17.00
- Job ID
Cargo Agent job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration, and charter operations. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for aviation is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
Responsible for providing physical and documented freight and cargo handling services within Everts Air’s operations, for the purpose of completing Company business goals as a direct Air Carrier Airline.
- Meet and greet customers, private and business’, delivering freight for our services in a courteous professional manner, assisting with the acceptance processes and documentations of deliveries. Will entail paper and or electronic documentations, confirmations of accepting liabilities with the receipt of such freight etc.
- Able to pull freight and cargo from inventories to match flight manifesting needs accurately, timely, and efficiently for various company flights.
- Provide support for company’s operational requirements such as aircraft pre-heating, cleaning, marshalling, towing, spotting, placing wing covers or engine covers, door operations, ground power operations, and other support tasks on and for aircraft.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
- Individual must be energetic, self-motivated, and comfortable with frequent changes.
- Must be able to accomplish assigned tasks independently and in a timely manner.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Generous paid time off
Compensation Starting at $17/hour
Requisition ID 403056068
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us via email at .
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.