Account Manager Urgent
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Annual Salary $60,000.00
- Job ID
Account Manager job at Everts Air Cargo in Anchorage AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
As part of the sales and marketing department, this role is integral to meeting Everts Air’s revenue targets by managing relationships with existing account holders and prospecting new business opportunities.
Compensation $60,000 per yr
Requisition ID 503751632
- Ensure outstanding and prompt customer service.
- Contribute to meeting company revenue, freight, and passenger targets.
- Maintain existing accounts by providing support and relevant solutions to meet customer needs. Conduct regular account analysis to ensure rates are appropriate and proper service is provided.
- Develop new business in alignment with Everts Air’s mission by identifying opportunities through inbound and outside channels.
- Observe and report on the competitive marketplace, prospective customers, and generate proposals.
- Collaborate with other departments to maintain comprehensive knowledge of Everts Air product offerings, processes, and changes to service.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to decision makers.
- Represent Everts Air at conferences, trade shows and events.
- Utilize the company’s CRM to document customer interactions and insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a strong phone presence and confidence presenting.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, works well with a team and individually
- Strong computer skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office products, comfortable learning company’s reservation system and CRM. Experience with Teams and/or HubSpot a plus.
- Requires moderate travel and irregular hours, including some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Minimum of 3 years in a B2B sales position with proven success in meeting sales targets. Experience within aviation, transportation, supply chain, oil and gas, mining, or related field preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Paid Holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.