Training and Development Coordinator Urgent
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $25.00
- Job ID
Training and Development Coordinator job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Coordination, implementation, and development of department training programs in compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and company policies.
1. Develop department-specific training courseware using the (ADDIE) instructional design process.
2. Collaborate with the training department team to develop and review proposed project efforts to determine scope, key milestones, and completion time frames.
3. Maintain training records of company personnel.
4. Plan, schedule, and organize training events including the coordination of instructors, facilities, materials, and information. Coordinate and communicate training event requirements with appropriate managers.
5. Setup and prepare classrooms with all required training aides, instructional delivery equipment, and any commodities necessary to enhance the classroom atmosphere and learning experience.
6. Research and develop training curriculum and provide instruction as needed.
7. Assist the Training Department in establishing and modifying department training policies, procedures, instructions, and information as necessary to ensure regulatory compliance.
8. Incorporate additions or modifications to training modules in response to any identified discrepancies generated by CAS, IEP, FAA, and DOD.
1. Valid Driver’s license
1. Shall hold a minimum of a High School Diploma
2. Strong educational background and experience in managing and developing programs and providing instructions.
3. Experience conducting learning needs analysis and developing solutions based on analysis feedback.
4. Experience in instructional design theory (ADDIE process).
5. Must have previous experience as an aviation instructor.
6. Must have aviation experience.
7. Experience in developing and implementing training curricula and courseware.
8. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
9. Proven knowledge of leading teams and successfully meeting project deadlines.
10. Strong organizational skills and record keeping with attention to detail.
11. Ability to communicate through verbal and written means with individuals, small groups, and in front of large audiences at all levels of the organization.
12. Able to collaborate with team as well as work independently without supervision.Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.