- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Job ID
Receptionist job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the reception desk and providing administrative support to Human Recourses management team.
1. Greet and assist customers and clients as they enter the office.
2. Receive incoming phone calls for all 4 companies diplomatically and politely and route to appropriate personnel.
3. Maintain cleanness and order of the lobby and copy room.
4. Maintain reception staff coverage for operation hours.
5. Process incoming and outgoing company mail.
6. Assist Badge Control Officer (HR Manager) with airport badge requirements to include processing of new hires, inventory, and badge collections.
7. Assist with Corporate Giving program.
8. Keep the coffee/water station stocked and coffee made.
9. Maintain office supply cabinet orderly and order supplies as requested and needed.
10. Distribute faxes as they arrive.
11. Maintain and refer to the Reception Desk Top Procedure Manual as the detailed resource for duties and responsibilities.
12. Perform copy projects for various departments as well as keep the copy machine stocked with paper.
13. Assist other departments/companies as required.
14. Assist with airport badge requirements to include processing of new hires, inventory, and badge collections.
15. Perform duties and responsibilities as outlined in the Reception Desktop Procedure Manual.
16. Primary point of contact for the Xerox machine in the mail room and the postage machine.
17. File HR related paperwork.
18. Prepare interview packets for HR Manager.
19. Keep New Hire Orientation packets stocked and up to date.
20. Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate.
21. Perform other duties as the situation dictates.
22. Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate.
1. Requires the ability to operate a multi-line phone system.
2. Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
3. Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
4. Requires good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and also the ability to maintain current and updated information. Requires the ability to input and retrieve information from a database.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.