- Hourly $14.00 - $16.00
- Job ID
Reports to: Parts Manager/Director of HR Department: Parts
Division: Everts Air Cargo Station: FAI
Provide support to the organization in a variety of ways to include; Expediting parts, and products, driving a shuttle van, purchasing, and delivering various items for department staff, participating in janitorial activities, and light snow removal, supporting administrative staff with project completion.
1. Expedite trips to local vendors to pickup purchases or deliver merchandise.
(EAC, GSE, EAF, EAA, AGO).
2. Schedule, Communicate, and Log all pickups, deliveries, project tasks.
3. Maintain phone contact availability while on runs and completing projects.
4. Clean Expeditor vehicle daily to always maintain a professional presentation.
5. Provide shuttle transport as needed for EAA Passengers as well as traveling staff.
6. Support the Company wide Vehicle Use Program by assisting with functions, fueling vehicles, cleaning vehicles, relocating vehicles.
7. Assist Parts Department as needed (e.g. maintain stockroom floor area, process ANC parts order daily, stock serviceable parts from receiving inspection area).
8. Assist Administrative staff with office tasks as necessary to ensure smooth operations.
9. Represent Everts in a professional, courteous manner that says to our customers, vendors, internal and external employees that you appreciate them.
10. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as required.
1. Comply with all safety aspects, specific practices and procedures of the work scope and position(s).
2. Be familiar with the Company’s Safety Management System (SMS) and Occupational Safety Manual (OSM).
3. Contribute to the Safety Culture of the Company and report any Safety Hazards.
4. Required to learn and understand Dangerous Goods Transportation requirements.
5. Keep your work areas clean and free of hazards; correct unsafe conditions when encountered and report those, that you are unable to personally correct, to a supervisor.
1. Comply with all security practices, policies and procedures as trained.
2. Maintain employee vigilance and report all security concerns.
1. Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate.
2. Ensure adherence to procedures that promote the health and welfare of all employees.
The physical requirements indicated below are examples of the physical aspects that this position
must perform in carrying out essential job functions.
1. Ability to reach horizontally and vertically with arms. Sufficient dexterity to manipulate
small objects and print or write legibly.
2. Sufficient physical ability, strength, mobility, and stamina to lift, carry, push or pull objects
which may frequently exceed 70 pounds in a series of functional tests which clearly
simulates the work environment.
3. Physical ability to sit for extended periods of time.
4. Requires the ability to be sedentary for extended periods of time.
5. Shall perceive the nature of sound, near and far vision, depth perception, providing oral
information, the manual dexterity to operate business related equipment, and handle and
work with various materials and objects are important aspects of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a person with a disability to perform the
essential functions of the job.
1. Requires the ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
2. Must possess and wear appropriate cold weather gear to respond to vehicle challenges during
1. Driver’s License (Required)
1. Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
2. Requires good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and the ability to
maintain current and updated information.
3. Requires the ability to input and retrieve information from a database.
4. Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, such as talking on the phone, data entry,
and data retrieval.
5. Must be an experienced summer and winter driver with the ability to safely drive a truck
(automatic and manual).
6. Will wear company provided Everts shirts, self-provided khaki pants, and appropriate
warehouse/outdoor safety shoes.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this
employee. He or She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties
requested by his or her supervisor.
Everts Air Cargo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission compliant (EEOC) employer.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Parts Counter Clerk Fairbanks AK
Parts Clerk NIGHTS Anchorage AK
Aviation Records Clerk Fairbanks AK
Cargo Agent Fairbanks AK
Ramp Refueler Fairbanks AK
Ramp Service Specialist Fairbanks AK
Avionics Technician Fairbanks AK
Administrative Assistant Fairbanks AK
Maintenance Controller Fairbanks AK
Part 121 MD80 First Officer Home Based Fairbanks AK
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.