Aviation Records Clerk Urgent
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $15.00 - $17.00
- Job ID
Aviation Records Clerk job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Support the Inspections Department through maintaining, verifying, reporting, and processing data and ensure all cargo aircraft are up to date. Analyze and obtain data to provide information to inspectors, mechanics, parts room personnel (in Anchorage, Fairbanks, And Laredo), and FAA personnel.
1. Complete the Engine Utilization Report monthly for all aircraft including the hours each plane flew, cancellations, and delays for each plane. Provide the Chief Inspector with all Engine Changes, Ferry Flights, Engine Shutdowns, & Inspections packages.
2. Maintain the Oil Report Monthly and send to the Assistant Controller and the Dom monthly.
3. Maintain the Quarterly LayUp Report for Assistant Controller.
4. Audit and update the Master Logbook and the AC Engine Report. Provide updated Engine Report to Maintenance daily.
5. Maintain all Tool Calibration Certificates for Everts Air Cargo owned tools and Mechanic personal tools. Provide a Tool Report monthly to Chief Inspection, Director of Maintenance, FAI Maintenance Supervisor, & Parts Room Supervisor.
6. Maintain the Signature listing of all Mechanics, Inspectors, and Parts Roomer Personnel at all Everts Air Cargo locations. Scan signature cards to database and provided updated listings when employees are hired and/or terminated.
7. Provide the Chief Inspector with a listing of all mechanics and inspectors that have RII training and that are qualified to sign off inspection items as an RII Inspector.
8. Create, order, and maintain the Aircraft logbooks, Engine Logbooks, and the Internal company audits.
9. Audit Airworthiness Directives for accuracy and compliance. Attend Airworthiness Review Committee Meetings to ensure CALM and Kardex are setup for new AD tracking. Records Clerk is also responsible for taking meeting minutes.
10. Track and Maintain Master list for the Engineering Order Database for the Fleet and by Individual Aircraft. Provide this listing to Chief Inspector once per month for FAA Reporting.
11. Generate serviceable yellow tags for components installation. Conduct research for the generation of yellow tags to verify or find time since overhaul (TSO) for hard time components, and occasionally on condition items. Verification of the repair work or overhaul performed on the component may be necessary and verification of the last location of a component is required for the generating of yellow tags.
12. Process component removals and installations. All the data on the serviceable yellow tag must be verified such as the date of installation and the TAT. The serial number must also match what is listed in Kardex, Calm, and TSO. The use of Calm, Alpha, Kardex (white), vendor files, Master Logbook, and a physical inspection of an aircraft (on occasion) is required for research. All incorrect data must be corrected. File the component or yellow tag as appropriate.
13. Update flight times. Flight times for every log page are entered individually in the Calm program. For accurate information to be entered, communication must occur between the hangar floor, parts room, and the Inspections Department to track and calculate flight time on the correct engine serial numbers, engine changes must be considered.
14. Maintain and update files by collecting and filing all vendor/purchasing order documentation, repair or overhaul, and Tool and Calibration paperwork.
15. Maintain and Report to the FAA monthly all Approved Vendors. Provide the AMPL (Approved Maintenance Provider Listing) to Publications for production into EAC Manual.
16. Maintain manuals by filing new revisions received for the inspections department and for each aircraft. Place appropriate forms in the plane’s library and replace any worn binders.
17. Purchase supplies for Inspections Department. Including Order Forms and logbooks.
18. Responsible for the maintenance and the upkeep of the printer/copier within our area, this includes the ordering of the paper for said machine.
19. Support other departments by supplying current information as needed.
20. Responsible for maintaining a computerized data sort.
1. Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
2. Requires good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and the ability to maintain current and updated information.
3. Requires the ability to input and retrieve information from a database.
4. Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, such as talking on the phone, data entry, and data retrieval.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.