CAS Analyst Featured
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Job ID
CAS Analyst job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
The CAS Analyst is responsible for collecting; analyzing and documenting audit/evaluation data to identify trends and determine the effectiveness of and/or compliance with company policies, procedures, and all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
1. Assist with CAS plan development and scheduling.
2. Assist in developing effective audit/evaluation tools.
3. Make adequate preparation for audit/evaluation duties.
4. Conduct audits/evaluations as assigned.
5. Analyze all CAS data for completeness and accuracy.
6. Maintain and input CAS data as required.
7. Track suspense dates and open concerns, findings, and observations.
8. Identify positive and negative trends associated with all collected audit/evaluation data.
9. Analyze and provide accurate data to the Chief Inspector for the CAS presentation.
10. Perform task analysis on all risk indexing on corrective action reports and report to the Safety Department.
11. Perform SMS internal department audits as assigned.
12. Review and schedule SMS internal audit schedule.
13. Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Requires a highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated person that is comfortable with statistical analysis, aviation terminology and public speaking in a frequently changing work environment.
2. Requires familiarity with and frequent use of Microsoft Office software.
3. Requires demonstrated technical expertise, sound judgment, effective audit/evaluation skills, and the ability to promote positive interaction with and between company personnel and management.
4. Requires the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
5. 4 years Aircraft Maintenance or Inspection experience or BS in Aviation Science or Airline Management preferred.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.