Training and Development Coordinator Urgent
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $20.00 - $25.00
- Job ID
Training and Development Coordinator job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration, and charter operations. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for aviation is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
The Training and Development Coordinator will work with the Training Manager on the coordination, implementation, and development of training programs. This is an entry-level position.
- Develop department-specific training courseware
- Plan, schedule, and organize training events including the coordination of instructors, facilities, materials, and information.
- Maintain electronic training records and employee profiles
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- Shall hold a minimum of a High School Diploma
- Strong educational background and experience in managing and developing programs and providing instruction.
- Experience conducting learning needs analysis and developing solutions based on analysis feedback.
- Previous experience as an aviation instructor preferred.
- Aviation experience preferred.
- Experience in developing and implementing training curricula and courseware.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Proven knowledge of leading teams and successfully meeting project deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and record keeping with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written means with individuals, small groups, and in front of large audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Able to collaborate with team as well as work independently without supervision.
Role/Location Specific Requirements
- Must have an ID/Driver's license
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Generous paid time off
Compensation Starting at$20/hour
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.