Simulator Maintenance Technician Featured
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Job ID
Simulator Maintenance Technician job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Entry level position that works on a team to maintain Level D full flight simulator and other flight training devices in accordance with 14 CFR Part 60 and Everts Air Cargo’s Simulator Quality Management System (SQMS) program. Perform troubleshooting, diagnostics, repair, and modification of electronic, hydraulic, and computer systems to maintain 14 CFR Part 60 qualifications.
1. Perform preflight and post flight on designated simulators.
2. Apply technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks detailed in the SQMS procedures.
3. Assists in hardware and software analytical diagnosis and corrective maintenance on simulators and associated training devices.
4. Assists with installs configuration changes, upgrades, or other modifications of equipment and resolves complex technical problems.
5. Receives training in device systems and subsystems.
6. Assists with executing simulator diagnostics and QTG tests to assess and monitor simulator performance.
7. Perform housekeeping functions to maintain the simulators as required.
8. Operate ground support equipment and performs minor maintenance as necessary.
9. Available for on-call contract maintenance as needed.
1. Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology; or minimum of two (2) years’ experience in flight simulation maintenance.
2. Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
3. Ability to read and understand schematics and wiring diagrams.
4. Experience with electronic diagnostic equipment.
5. Familiar with simulator computer software.
6. Comfortable with a flexible work schedule.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.