EAA Caravan and Pilatus Flight Crew Featured
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Job ID
EAA Caravan and Pilatus Flight Crew job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Pilot is administratively responsible to the Chief Pilot. The Pilot shall be familiar with and follow instructions contained in the manuals, flight procedures, letters of instructions, operations bulletins, and other instructions pertinent to his duties. They will safely operate the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies and procedures.
Compensation: $100.00 per hour with a60 hour guarantee per pay cycle- 13 cycles per year
Employment Type Full-Time
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Requisition ID 520498953
- Completion of preflight preparation as required, ensuring aircraft and load are ready for departure 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Performing all standard radio contacts and position reports when piloting the aircraft.
- Monitor Fuel Servicing of your aircraft under your control.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Chief Pilot.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- An FAA Commercial SEL or MEL as applicable
- 14 CFR 135.243(c) required with strong Single Pilot IFR ability
- Current Second Class FAA Medical Certificate
- Must have experience flying Caravan/ Pilatus Aircraft
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to participate in paid training that may require overnight travel.
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Not commutable for Fairbanks domicile.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k program with a company match up to 4%
- Generous paid time off
- CASS Carrier with full jump seat privileges
- Known Crewmember or KCM program
- Full guarantee starts on Day 1 of Basic Indoctrination Training
- Housing provided during training
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us.
Please revernce Avjobs when applying for this position
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.