Administrative Assistant of Maintenance Urgent
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $17.00
- Job ID
Administrative Assistant of Maintenance job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Mx Admin position
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we have a position open in Fairbanks for a Maintenance Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will:
- be able to work in an environment of shifting priorities, both as an individual and as part of a team.
- have experience with Excel, Outlook, and Word, as well as able to learn new programs.
- have strong problem-solving skills, great written and oral communication skills, and solid interpersonal skills.
- want to work for a company that helps keep Alaska running. Everts Air Cargo delivers cargo and mail to villages and mines throughout the State, while the Maintenance Department ensures the safety of our pilots and fellow Alaskans.
In return, you will receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
The Maintenance Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the Vice President, Director, and Assistant Director of Maintenance, as well as the Maintenance Department, spread across Fairbanks, Anchorage, and the Lower 48. Duties will include data entry, email correspondence, Time Clock administration, meeting notes, general office tasks, and other tasks as assigned. This position utilizes processes and resources in a manner that is efficient, effective, and contributes to the overall success of the department in achieving goals.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills Required
· 2 - 3 years of administrative or equivalent experience.
· Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· High level of confidentiality.
· Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent follow-thru skills and a high level of accountability.
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Role/Location Specific Requirements
· Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.