Assistant Director of Operations Featured
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Assistant Director of Operations job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration, and charter operations. Everts is expanding its fleet and now flies throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America. In return, you will receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
The Assistant Director of Operations has the authority to perform all duties of the Director of Operations as assigned. He/she will have a full understanding of the SMS, 14 CFR Chapter 1, 5, 61, 91, 117, 120, 121, Ops Specs, and all company manuals. He/she directs and assists personnel under the supervision of the Director of Operations and assists with the formulation of company policies, procedures, instructions, and information.
- Work with the Director of Operations on developing new programs and updating manual accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- An FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Strong technical writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Project management and/or operation of multiple aviation programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and is able to respond to constant change
Role/Location Specific Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k program with a company matches up to 4%
- Known Crewmember / KCM program
Apply by 7:00 PM Alaska Standard Time on 6/21/2021
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us via email at .
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.