Aviation Records Clerk Urgent
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $16.00
- Job ID
Aviation Records Clerk job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration, and charter operations. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for aviation is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
Support the Inspections Department through maintaining, verifying, reporting, and processing data and ensure all cargo aircraft are up to date. Analyze and obtain data to provide information to inspectors, mechanics, parts room personnel (in Anchorage, Fairbanks, and Laredo), and FAA personnel.
- Complete the Engine Utilization Report monthly for all aircraft including the hours each plane flew, cancellations, and delays for each plane. Provide the Chief Inspector with all Engine Changes, Ferry Flights, Engine Shutdowns, & Inspections packages.
- Maintain the Signature listing of all Mechanics, Inspectors, Records and Parts Roomer Personnel at all Everts Air Cargo locations. Scan signature cards to database and provided updated listings when employees are hired and/or terminated.
- Provide the Chief Inspector with a listing of all mechanics, inspectors MRO personnel that have RII training and that are qualified to sign off inspection items as an RII Inspector.
- Maintain and update files by collecting and filing all vendor/purchasing order documentation, repair or overhaul, and Tool and Calibration paperwork.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
- Requires good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and the ability to maintain current and updated information.
- Requires the ability to input and retrieve information from a database.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, such as talking on the phone, data entry, and data retrieval.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Generous paid time off
Compensation Starting at $16/hour
Requisition ID 403058095
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.