Facilities Groundskeeper Seasonal
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $15.00
- Job ID
Facilities Groundskeeper Seasonal job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Work around company facilities, yards, and storage areas maintaining the landscaping and cleanliness of the properties. Assist the Facilities Services Staff as directed in maintenance, janitorial, and organizational efforts.
Compensation: $15.00 p/hr
Schedule: M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM
Requisition ID: 503713161
- Maintain landscaping on all company properties. (Mowing, trimming, brush removal, etc.)
- Removal of litter, refuse, and debris from all parking lots and landscaping.
- Empty all exterior trash receptacles and replace liners as needed.
- Empty cigarette disposal receptacles as needed.
- Keep sidewalks and entryways clear of dirt, gravel, and debris. (Summer)
- Keep sidewalks and entryways clear of snow, ice, and debris. (Winter)
- Keep gutters, drains, vents, and spillways clear of debris, clutter, ice and any other blockages.
- Keep all roofs and overhangs clear of snow, ice, and debris.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and minor repairs on tools and equipment as needed.
- Operate machinery and equipment such as lifts, loaders, compactors, etc. as directed.
- Assist Facilities Services Staff as general labor when assigned.
- Expedite trips to local vendors to pick up purchases as directed.
- Additional duties as required.
Required/Preferred Experience, Education & Skills
- Knowledge of landscaping maintenance and the operation of associated tools and equipment.
- Ability to operate a chain saw.
- Requires knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair, and maintenance.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Sufficient physical ability, strength, mobility and stamina to lift, carry, push or pull objects which frequently exceed 70 pounds in a series of functional tests which clearly simulates the work environment.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Paid Holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us via email at .
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.