Chief Pilot 121 Operation Urgent
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Annual Salary $110,000.00
- Job ID
Chief Pilot 121 Operation job at Everts Air Cargo in Anchorage AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Part 121 Chief Pilot – Alaska
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration, and charter operations. Everts is expanding its fleet and now flies throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America. In return, you will receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
The Chief Pilot is charged with and has the authority and responsibility to conduct specific duties that fall under 14 CFR Part 119. He/she is responsible for the surveillance of the flightcrews including records, qualifications, schedules, and recruiting. In addition, the Chief Pilot will work with the Operations Team to develop new programs and update manuals as assigned.
- The Chief Pilot will safely operate the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Supervises the Check Pilots/Instructors, Pilots, and the Assistant Chief Pilot
- Performs other duties as assigned including performing as a Ground or Flight Instructor, and/or Check Pilot.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- An FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate
- Current First-Class FAA Medical Certificate
- Restricted Radio Telephone Operators Permit (FCC)
- 5000 hours total time
- Qualify as a 121 Chief Pilot per 14 CFR Part 119
- Maintain currency in one of EAC’s aircraft types
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to work varying hours of the day or night, on weekends and holidays
- Current U.S. Passport
Role/Location Specific Requirements
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k program with a company matches up to 4%
- Generous paid time off
- CASS Carrier with full jumpseat privileges
- Known Crewmember / KCM program
Apply by 7:00 PM Alaska Standard Time on 6/21/2021
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us via email at .
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.