Janitor FT or PT
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Hourly $17.00
- Job ID
Janitor FT or PT job at Everts Air Cargo in Anchorage AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration, and charter operations. Everts is expanding its fleet and now has six MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America.
The right person with strong piloting skills can expect a quick upgrade and openings for Line Check Pilots and Instructors are available for those who have excellent mentoring skills. In return, you will receive a competitive rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits.
We start a new Initial New Hire Class every quarter. We will contact pilots 4-6 weeks prior to the start date.
The Captain will safely operate the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies, and procedures. When assigned to a flight, the Captain is in full command, without limitations, of the aircraft, crew, cargo, and passengers, as applicable. To be considered for a direct-hire Captain, you must have a DC-9 type rating, be current on the aircraft as a PIC in a 121 Operation or have been in the last 24 months.
The First Officer is responsible to the captain of the flight to which he/she is assigned. They shall be familiar with and follow instructions contained in the manuals, flight procedures, letters of instructions, operations bulletins, and other instructions pertinent to his/her duties.
Ground School Dates
January 3, 2022
April 4, 2022
July 11, 2022
October 3, 2022
- Safe, legal, and efficient conduct of the flight
- Safely operates the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Captain serves as a mentor for the First Officer
- Performs other duties as assigned including assisting with the loading and unloading of the cargo.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- An FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate or ATP Written
- Current First-Class FAA Medical Certificate
- Restricted Radio Telephone Operators Permit (FCC)
- PIC: 5000 hours total time, 1000 hours PIC Part 121 and must be qualified per 14 CFR Part 121.436
- SIC: 1500 hours total time, 250 MEL, and 250 Jet or Turboprop
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Current U.S. Passport
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Role/Location Specific Requirements
- Must have an ID/Driver's license
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
- Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
- PIC: USD $141.00/Block Hr.
- SIC: USD $94.00/Block Hr.
- Current and qualified in an 121 Operation starts at 5th year pay
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k program with a company matches up to 4%
- Generous paid time off
- CASS Carrier with full jumpseat privileges
- Known Crewmember or KCM program
- Schedule is two weeks on and two weeks off
- Full guarantee starts on Day 1
- Housing provided during training
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.