Hawker 800XP PIC SIC Urgent
- Tampa, Florida
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Hawker 800XP PIC SIC job at Execujet Charter Service in Tampa FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Tampa based Part 135 provider seeking qualified candidates for Hawker 800XP PIC/SIC. Prefer current and qualified. Candidates must live within 60 minutes of TPA.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Act as Pilot in Command or Second in Command of the aircraft.
• Operate the aircraft in full compliance with FAA FAR’s and Company Manuals.
• Follow all company procedures and SMS Safety Standards.
• Adhere to and promote the company mission statement and core values.
Pilot hiring minimums: Must meet ARG/US and/or Wyvern minimums (Current ATP and First Class Medical)
Compensation And Benefits:
• Salary plus per duty day pay
• 100% Company paid employee Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• LTD, STD, Life Insurance, 401K
• Additional pay for Holidays
Please email or fax resume
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Execujet Charter Service Company Overview
Safety. Service. Excellence. Since 1994, ExecuJet Charter Service has been providing its clients with unparalleled service in all facets of private air travel. It was founded at the St. Petersburg-Clearwater Airport by two gentlemen who believed that providing excellent customer service while flying the safest aircraft and working with the most experienced staff available was the key to succeeding in the aviation industry. One of those men, Peter Cunzolo, is the President and CEO of the company today, and he continues to run ExecuJet at its location at Sheltair with these founding principles in place. ExecuJet Charter Service proudly maintains a sterling reputation in private jet transportation. Safety, comfort and convenience, along with speed and reliability, make our aircraft charters an unbeatable alternative to commercial air transportation.
- Job Feed
- News Feed