Line Operations Manager Featured
- Erlanger, Kentucky
- Job ID
Line Operations Manager job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Erlanger KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Line Manager reports directly to the Director of Maintenance – CVG as outlined in the organizational chart. He is responsible for the line operation of his assigned station and for the overall maintenance on the customer’s aircraft during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events. He is responsible for monitoring and assessing the needs of the customer’s operation and ensuring that sufficient staffing levels are maintained.
- Manage and oversee all line maintenance activities, ensuring the company’s and customer’s requirements are met and the customer’s schedules are maintained.
- Ensure that personnel under his management follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Monitor delay reports and ensure appropriate actions are taken when necessary to mitigate future delays.
- Ensure the customer’s requirements for staffing and material are fulfilled in a cost-effective manner.
- Prepare written reports to Director of Maintenance – CVG as required.
- Review his staff’s billing documentation to ensure all equipment, material, and manhours are being properly accounted for.
- Coordinate the efforts of the Shift Managers and Supervisors in the maintenance, repair, overhaul and alteration of the customer’s aircraft.
- Establish the requirements of material support needed for his / her area of responsibility.
- Perform inspections of facility, tooling, equipment and GSE to ensure compliance with company policies and standards.
- Ensure the repair station is maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure operational expenses remain within established budget goals.
- Ensure that personnel under his management are properly trained, qualified, and authorized and are sufficient in number to perform their duties.
- Ensure that the personnel under their management follow all applicable FAA / CFR rules and regulations and comply with the customer’s requirements and company policies.
- Ensure that the customer’s operating procedures and manuals are followed at all times, i.e. Fueling, De-Icing and all other special procedures required by customer’s Ops Specs.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance - CVG.
- Current Valid Driver’s License & A&P License.
- Able to Pass Airport Security Background Checks.
- Travels for work as required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to Read and Write English.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.