Station Supervisor ONT
- Ontario, California
- Job ID
Station Supervisor ONT job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Ontario CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Station Supervisor to join our team in Ontario, CA, US. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time
JOB SUMMARY: The Station Supervisor is responsible for assigning and directing work to be performed by personnel under their supervision. They are a working technician whose responsibility is to lead, guide and instruct the maintenance technicians. They will assure that the personnel under their leadership follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assign and direct work performed by personnel under their supervision. Participates in the performance of work as required.
- Assure that personnel under their supervision follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Determines that all work performed under their supervision is accomplished, recorded and charged in accordance with Company policy, publications or other appropriate authority.
- Certifies the airworthiness of work accomplished by personnel under their direction as authorized by the Director of Quality & Training or their designee.
- Ensures that personnel under their direction are qualified to perform their assigned duties.
- Ensures that all personnel assigned to them follow Company policy, regulations and established safety rules and practices.
- Ensures that production quality and quantity of personnel to whom assigned, meets prescribed standards.
- Other duties as assigned by the Station Manager and/or Director of Maintenance.
- Maintain the repair station in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure that the personnel under his / her management are properly qualified, trained, and sufficient in number and authorized to perform their duties.
- Responsible for enforcement of company policy and if necessary, initiates disciplinary action against the personnel under their supervision as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: Comprehend and understand basic electrical and mechanical diagrams. Able to Pass Airport Security Background Checks. Travels for work as required. Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities. Able to Read and Write in English. Professional with great sales and customer service skills. Shall possess the knowledge and ability necessary to perform routine and other work required in order to control the personnel they will supervise and the quality and quantity of the work they will direct.
REQUIREMENT: Current Valid Driver’s License & A&P License. He / She must hold the appropriate licenses for the work they will be supervising.
- 5 + years relevant experience desired.
- Must have eighteen (18) months of practical experience with a Part 121 or Part 145 operation as a Licensed A&P.
- Preferred Experience on B747-400/800, B767-200/300 Aircraft Types.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.