Line Supervisor CVG Urgent
- Burlington, Kentucky
- Job ID
Line Supervisor CVG job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Burlington KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Line Supervisor is primarily responsible for the supervision of all personnel on his/her assigned shift. He/she is directly responsible to the Manager on duty. The following items are the responsibility of the Line Supervisor:
- Assign and direct work performed by technicians under their supervision. Participates in the performance of work as required.
- Assure that personnel under their supervision follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Determines that all work performed under their supervision is accomplished, recorded and charged in accordance with Company policy, publications or other appropriate authority.
- Certifies the airworthiness of work accomplished by personnel under their direction as authorized by the Director of Quality & Training or their designee.
- Ensures that personnel under their direction are qualified to perform their assigned duties.
- Ascertain that all necessary work records are properly executed by the responsible technician.
- Liaison with customer representatives regarding the status and work being performed on their aircraft.
- Provide notification and written reports of accidents and incidents which result in personnel injuries or damage to equipment.
- Ensure adequate tooling is available to the Maintenance Staff for required tasks.
- Ensure that equipment and work areas are kept in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Conduct comprehensive pre-shift briefings to ensure team is well informed.
- Conduct employee evaluations as required.
- Ensure staff is current on all training and “read and signs”.
- Complete reports and turnover logs as required.
- Ensures that all personnel assigned to them follow Company policy, regulations and established safety rules and practices.
- Ensures that production quality and quantity of personnel to whom assigned, meets prescribed standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Operations Manager and/or Director of Maintenance.
Industry Competitive Compensation
- 4-day& 3-day Work Week available
- Medical Insurance, 401k & more competitive benefits
- Energetic & Technically Innovative Company Culture
- Paid Vacation Time & Sick Days
- Paid Technical Training
- Current Valid Driver’s License.
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License.
- Able to Pass Airport Security Background Checks.
- Travel for work as required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to Read and Write in English.
- Minimum of one (1) year in a supervisory role in a Part 121 or Part 145 operation.
- Ability to work different shifts and schedules
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.