- Hebron, Kentucky
- Job ID
Technical Coordinator job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Hebron KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Technical Coordinator to join our team in Cincinnati, OH, US and Northern KY. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time/Part-Time
JOB SUMMARY: The Technical Coordinator will be an individual who is responsible for assisting the Maintenance department in providing the necessary maintenance resources and record keeping that is required to increase plant productivity, assist in maintenance work preparations to improve work efficiencies and increase the stations performance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ability to plan and schedule aircraft maintenance activities to include labor, material, tooling and equipment
- Ability to navigate Maintenance Manuals, and IPC are a must
- Responsible for maintaining production aircraft and equipment availability and on-time performance at satisfactory levels through the planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting of maintenance and repair activities
- Assure resources are available and adequate to complete planned maintenance activities
- Must be able to identify and prioritize multiple projects and perform work with a constant awareness of improving processes.
- Prepare reports, metrics, and other tracking tools
QUALIFICATIONS: Extensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance activities. Ability to work independently and achieve goals with little direct supervision. Exceptional communication skills. Must be able to work 3/4 - 4/3 schedule up to 12-hour shifts. Good attendance record. Strong computer skills and understanding of Word, Excel, TRAX and Outlook. Takes direction in a positive manner. Team-player with good verbal/written communication skills. Ability to multitask.
REQUIREMENT: High School Diploma and A&P License required.
- Background on 767/747 aircraft and JT9D7R4 and GE CF6 Engines is a plus.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.