Administrative Assistant DEN
- Denver Co, Colorado
- Job ID
Administrative Assistant DEN job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Denver Co CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will be an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a maintenance operations team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position. Part- Time
- Ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support
- Assure a steady completion of workload in a timely manner
- Must have Billing experience
- Office administrative experience
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Perform data entry functions into customer’s maintenance system
- Prepare maintenance documents for technicians
- Audit completed maintenance documents
- Perform document scanning and complete required reports
- Build daily aircraft schedule and update electronic boards
- Assist with coordinating inventory requirements
- Provide other assistance to management team as required.
- Generate billing, invoicing, memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines, and maintain office supply inventory.
- Respond to questions and requests for information, answer incoming calls and assume other duties when needed
- Ability to work independently and achieve goals with little direct supervision.
- Good attendance record.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Takes direction in a positive manner.
- Team-player with exceptional verbal/written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner, manage workflow, ensuring that deadlines are met, and work is completed correctly.
- High school Diploma Required.
Quality Department Administrative Assistant Miami Springs FL
Aircraft Mechanic AUS Austin TX
Aircraft Mechanic PDX Portland OR
Aircraft Mechanic PHX Tempe AZ
Aircraft Mechanic RIV Moreno Vally CA
Aircraft Mechanic TPA Tampa FL
Aircraft Fleet Mechanic Erlanger KY
Aircraft Mechanic SBD San Bernardino CA
Aircraft Mechanic DFW Grapevine TX
Aircraft Mechanic IAH Houston TX
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.
- Job Feed
- News Feed