Quality Safety Analyst MIA Urgent
- Miami Springs, Florida
- Job ID
Quality Safety Analyst MIA job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Miami Springs FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary: Quality/Safety Analyst is responsible for the Quality and Safety Department’s data collection and processing, record keeping, documents management, and database systems management.
Duties and responsibilities consist of, but not limited to:
- Access, analyze and evaluate safety, quality and maintenance data from various systems and produce diverse reports, charts, graphs, etc. and report findings and trends in the safety, quality and maintenance operations.
- Monitor emerging safety and quality program issues through analysis of data and internal evaluations and provide recommendations to management on a regular basis.
- Design a variety of spreadsheets, tables, charts, graphs, briefings, and other reports for program use.
- Prepare and present overview of statistical data, as well as, performance and analysis of trends and findings as required by the company.
- Responsible for maintaining the various quality department software programs.
- Support the development of strategies for improving safety/quality performance with quantitative outcome targets.
- Identifies and documents audit findings and prepares detailed audit reports.
- Coordinates with Auditors on their audit schedule, reports and investigations
- Coordinate process definition, documentation, management, and improvement efforts within the organization
- Help maintain the FEAM’s Intelex software
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues and perform root cause and corrective action investigations to improve the quality and safety management system.
- Track to closure the status of improvement opportunity undertakings, audit findings, and corrective actions
- Perform process-based performance audits to ensure compliance with contract criteria, and applicable regulatory requirements
- Identify nonconformities, analyze nonconformities that do occur, and help set priorities for improvement to prevent re occurrence
- Quantify performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), metrics
- Assist QA Team with their duties as defined by the Director of Quality and VP of Safety & Quality
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years relevant experience is required; at least 1 of those years must be in a position performing similar duties to this requirement
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand the documented processes and procedures needed.
- Excellent computer skills with various software systems. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, and Advanced Excel Skill)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional Data Mining Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through
- Preferred aviation safety or quality experience (but not required).
- Preferred experience in statistics and reliability concepts (but not required).
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- US citizenship or permanent resident alien status is required.
- FEAM (MIA), Miami Springs, FL.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.