Operations Agent FEG Featured
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Job ID
Operations Agent FEG job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Anchorage AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Description –Operations Agent – Alaska
The Flight Operations Agent reports to the Flight Operations Lead for Operations handling oversight. The Flight Operations Agent is responsible for FEAM Ground Services Operations Handling and Customer Service, ensuring timely and accurate communications of all customers contracted services, during their assigned shift. In the Absence of the Flight Operations Agent the Flight Operations Manager shall delegate duties to qualified agents as required and shall be in writing and at the discretion of the Flight Operations Manager. The Operations Agent is responsible for:
- Performs Customer Contracted Services to include but not limited to preparation and distribution of flight plan data to crew as prescribed by carrier, weight and balance, load planning and any additional coordination for services as requested by the carrier.
- Prepares the next shift, coordinating flight schedules and required documents for flight handling to include but not limited to crew schedule (including hotel, wake up calls and transportation coordination), General Declarations, passenger manifests, flight files and all other necessary documentation.
- Performs flight following duties and ensures accurate dissemination of all flight activity to appropriate clients, FEAM departments and subcontractors for assigned shifts well as upcoming shift.
- Tracks, sends, and maintains records of all daily Flight operations messages and documents as assigned (e.g. Flight File).
- Performs Security screening of crew and passengers as per carriers’ security program, maintaining required training, equipment, and records.
- Prepares and maintains records for carrier’s regulatory requirements as required for daily, weekly, monthly, and annual compliance (e.g. filing of landing permits, maintaining flight files).
- Assists the Flight Operations Manager in the proper training for their job functions and documents training files for OJT with new staff as assigned.
- Works with Flight Operations Manager to meet department goals and maintain costs.
- Assists operations agent’s professional development and with following proper work procedures and practices.
- Ensures that company equipment from their department is kept and maintained in functioning order and is neatly stored and maintained and ready for use at all times.
- Trains with and operates all associated IT equipment required for operations handling.
- Able to Read and Write in English.
- Preferred to be able to read, write & speak Korean
- Current Valid Driver’s License.
- Able to Pass Airport Security Background Checks.
- Lifting and carrying at least 70lbs.
- Works in varying weather conditions, indoors and outdoors.
- Works standing for extended periods of times.
- Able to Drive Vehicles and equipment in performance of their duties
- Ability to sit stand and move about the airport for prolonged periods of time while performing their duties
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Requires working in active taxiway and ramp areas with associated noises and hazards with aircraft handling
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or Ged required
- Previous CAT 10 Dangerous goods training preferred
- Previous Airline Experience with Flight operations duties and Weight and Balance function preferred
- Previous Experience with Korean Air Cargo Systems and Procedures preferred
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.