Field Aerospace Aviation Production Planner Contract Hot
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Job ID
Field Aerospace Aviation Production Planner Contract job at FIELD Aerospace in Oklahoma City OK
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Plan engineering requirements into a production sequence and create work orders for fabrication assembly installation and test operations.
- Provide technical support for production and production control.
- Coordinate Engineering Assistance Request/Response (EAR/R) efforts between maintenance and engineering workforce.
- Read Understand and Interpret technical manuals engineering drawings blueprints and schematics and coordinate with Operations and Engineering personnel to resolve.
- Support all company policies and safety programs to include GFR DCMA FAA AS9100 OSHA and EPA guidelines.
- Audit JD Edwards plan inputs and data entry for completeness and effectivity.
- Identify the Bill Of Material (BOM) required to complete the manufacturing and assembly of items from engineering drawings and other source data and coordinate material purchases.
- Assist other team members as required.
- Train and mentor less experienced technical staff.
- Compliance Issues (CM23)
- Integrity (CM01)
- Collaboration and Team Work (CM03)
- Communicating Orally (CM05)
- Initiative (CM07)
- Interpersonal Skills (CM22)
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. The employee is occasionally required to climb balance stoop kneel crouch or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision distance vision color vision peripheral vision depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/veterans/females/individuals with disabilities
FIELD Aerospace Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.