Cargo Ramp Agent SIGN ON BONUS Urgent
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Hourly $16.25
- Job ID
Cargo Ramp Agent SIGN ON BONUS job at FlexTek Resources in Kansas City MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
$500 SIGN ON BONUS! HIRING IMMEDIATELY!
Position is located at Kansas City International Airport
As a Cargo Ramp Agent, you will perform a variety of duties including loading and unloading cargo, guiding aircraft to the gate, weighing, stacking and transporting cargo to and from various aircraft, and operating ground service equipment such as push backs, tugs and tow bars. Experience is preferred, but not required, as we provide paid training for this position.
- $16.25/ hour (DL Required)
- 2:00AM-10:30AM (FT)
- Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs aircraft
- Transports cargo to and from aircraft in a safe and timely manner
- Weighs, stacks, picks up, and delivers all cargo and accompanying paperwork and delivers to the appropriate location
- As qualified and directed, operates all power and other ground equipment, including push backs, tugs, tow bars, etc. to complete Aircraft Operations.
- Ensures the safety of all aircraft, cargo, equipment, and personnel at all times
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment
- People-oriented and highly motivated with a positive and cooperative attitude
- Ability to use a computer
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Self-motivated and able to be a team player
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to complete a federal background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a U.S. citizen or provide proof of right to work in the U.S.
We hope you are interested in joining our growing team and invite you to apply today!
FlexTek Resources Company Overview
Do you want to join a growing team in the exciting aviation services industry? If you are looking for a career you can grow with, and you work well in a team-oriented environment, we want to speak to you. Our client, PrimeFlight Cargo is always looking for safety and service-minded team members with a positive attitude to join their team. Advancement opportunities are also available across their network! Why work for PrimeFlight? Full time employees enjoy health benefits, 401K, paid holidays and more Take advantage of career advancement opportunities with our growing company across the US, Puerto Rico and Canada Work in a team environment focused on customer service, safety and quality PrimeFlight is an equal opportunity employer (AA/M/ F/D/V)