Package Handler SIGN ON BONUS Urgent
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Hourly $15.25
- Job ID
Package Handler SIGN ON BONUS job at FlexTek Resources in Kansas City MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
$500 SIGN ON BONUS! Hiring Immediately!
-Position is located at Kansas City International Airport-
A Warehouse Package Handler perform a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving and processing inbound and outbound airfreight, filling orders for shipment, building and breaking down freight and organizing warehouse inventory.
PrimeFlight Cargo remains open as an essential employer, delivering airfreight and cargo around the United States. We have full-time Warehouse Package Handler openings located at the Kansas City International Airport. Warehouse experience is not required as training is provided. We offer room for advancement as well as employee benefit, 401k programs and much more!
PAY $15.25/ hr.
- 11:30AM- 8:00PM
- Receive and process inbound and outbound air freight
- Organize warehouse inventory
- Build and break down freight
- Ability to work assigned shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility in schedule when needed
- Able to work with little-to-no supervision
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Self-motivated and able to be a team player
- Must be able to fluently read, speak, write and understand English
- Ability to work under stressful situations
Join our growing team! Apply today!
FlexTek Resources Company Overview
Do you want to join a growing team in the exciting aviation services industry? If you are looking for a career you can grow with, and you work well in a team-oriented environment, we want to speak to you. Our client, PrimeFlight Cargo is always looking for safety and service-minded team members with a positive attitude to join their team. Advancement opportunities are also available across their network! Why work for PrimeFlight? Full time employees enjoy health benefits, 401K, paid holidays and more Take advantage of career advancement opportunities with our growing company across the US, Puerto Rico and Canada Work in a team environment focused on customer service, safety and quality PrimeFlight is an equal opportunity employer (AA/M/ F/D/V)