Wheelchair Agent Hot
- Portland, Maine
- Job ID
Wheelchair Agent job at Flight Services Systems in Portland ME
Description, duties, responsibilities
PWM - Portland ME
$12.00 - $12.00 Hourly
Overview: All Wheelchair Agent offers are contingent upon successful completion of background checks by TSA and drug screens
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE - Ground Operations Staffing and Scheduling Aviation Security Business Acumen. P&L.
- SAFETY - Adhere to company policies and procedures which promote a culture of safety and a Drug Free Workplace; Adhere to industry standards and company specific policies and procedures regarding safety precautions and the use of required personal protective safety equipment.
- QUALITY - Attention to detail while being able to work independently from time to time carrying out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines and standard accepted practices.
- CUSTOMERS - Works towards exceeding customer needs and expectations. Communicates and works well with others.
Job Specific Tasks Knowledge Responsibilities and Activities:
- Assist customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Responsible for transporting passengers in wheelchairs to/from aircraft or inside the terminal of the airport
- Assist in lifting passengers requiring assistance in and out of wheelchairs and/or aircraft passenger seats
- Record every wheelchair push in his/her tablet
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Current Shift Available: Tuesday- Saturday 4pm-close
Education and/or Certifications or Licenses:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA FMLA and other federal state and local standards including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular punctual attendance consistent with the ADA FMLA and other federal state and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Other Related classifications which are similar in nature:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to speak read and write English fluently
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or legally authorized to work in the United States
Flight Services Systems Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.