Air Shuttle Pilots First Officers Featured
- Mesa, Arizona
- Job ID
Air Shuttle Pilots First Officers job at GMJ Air Shuttle in Mesa AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Second In Command (SIC) reports administratively to the Chief Pilot. The SIC reports to the Pilot-in-Command (PIC) during flight. The SIC will assist the PIC in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of company aircraft.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the PIC in the safe and efficient conduct of a flight including the operation of the aircraft in accordance with company procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Report safety concerns and irregularities to the ASAP Manager and all incidents and accidents to the Director of Operations.
- Promote and maintain an atmosphere of Crew Resource Management that facilitates the exchange of information critical to the safety of flight.
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate issued by the United States Federal Aviation Administration
- First Class Medical Certificate
- A minimum of the following flight hours:
- 2000 total
- 500 PIC
- 500 multi engine
- 150 instrument
- 150 night
- Valid drivers license
- Valid Passport
- Completion of a Drug/Alcohol Test
- Acceptance of Pilot Records Information Act (PRIA) information
CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORDS CHECK - EMPLOYEE/APPLICANT SUPPLEMENT
In compliance with TSA Security Program Standards and 49 CFR 1544.229 and 49 CFR 1544.230 the information linked to above is being provided to you with regards to required Criminal History Records Checks.
For questions regarding this position please firstname.lastname@example.org .
GMJ Air Shuttle Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.