Part Time Customer Service Agent Featured
- San Jose, California
- Job ID
Part Time Customer Service Agent job at GMJ Air Shuttle in San Jose CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Customer Service Agents (CSAs) are uniformed personnel who ensure safety and provide superior customer service. Customer Service Agents report administratively to the Customer Service Manager and to the Station Manager while on site.
- Ensure passenger reservations are accurate
- Administer passenger check-in to ensure that all policies and procedures including TSA requirements are followed during this process
- Inspection of all travel documentation and baggage handling service
- Ensure that all forms and reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Resolve passenger issues by applying company policy where ensuring customer satisfaction
- Facilitate passenger amenities during flight irregularities and extended delays by keeping passengers informed of any delays with timely announcements
- Effectively communicate with company personnel via radio telephone instant messaging and email.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with ever changing priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with delivery drivers regarding incoming/outgoing deliveries
- Utilization of freight handling and passenger reservation software
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma
- Required to have basic computer skills
- Ability to read write and understand English
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Must work well under pressure
- Ability to lift 50lbs
This position is part-time and the shift would be Monday thru Friday 3pm-8pm.
GMJ Air Shuttle Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.