Airline Ground Service Equipment Mechanic Featured
- Carrollton, Texas
- Job ID
Airline Ground Service Equipment Mechanic job at Gat Airline Ground Support in Carrollton TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Performs repairs preventative maintenance inspections and diagnostics tests.
- Perform preventive maintenance on company vehicles and equipment.
- Check tires and adjust fluid levels; change oil repair tires change belts replace light bulbs and batteries; and check major components and systems and overall working conditions of the equipment.
- Complete repairs on large equipment
- Cleans up work areas including shop and tools fuels vehicles and equipment as needed.
- Maintains a clean safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor
- Knowledge of basic maintenance and repair techniques
- Mechanical or trade school certification preferred or one-year minimum working in a shop environment
- Knowledge of all tools required to perform repairs and maintenance on equipment
- Computer skills as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18 years old
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects up to 50 pounds;
- Shop environment including but not limited to machines tools heavy equipment chemicals solvents strong odors dust and fumes.
- Exposure to chemical and lavatory waste
Gat Airline Ground Support Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.