Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Support Services Coordinator
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
Under general direction this position is responsible for performing complex administrative support functions for a department or group ensuring utilization of efficient company office operations and procedures. Gathers compiles and reports information relevant to the function or organization assigned. Acts as an information source for the functional area.DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gathers compiles and reports information relevant to assigned function.
- Determines and administers the appropriate action to incoming requests.
- Tracks progress on work assignments delegated to others.
- Responsible for daily forklift and crane inspections.
- Conduct flammable / Corrosive cabinet checks.
- Assist in product ordering for assembly depot and pre-production shops.
- Conduct Foreign Object Debris (FOD) inspections.
- Maintain Acetone and IPA for multiple buildings.
- Inspect and maintain Ground Support Equipment.
- Assist during audits.
- Assists in developing implementing and monitoring internal operating systems and procedures.
- Oversees office supply needs to include furniture procurement and relocation; coordinates with facilities and maintenance regarding departmental needs.
- Plans schedules reserves and coordinates meetings briefings and telephone conferences.
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- May provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- May establish and maintain a budget for assigned area.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires education/formal training equivalent to the completion of an Associates degree and five or more years progressive experience in office administration.
- Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must have considerable knowledge of office administration principles theories and concepts as well as an understanding of the organization and its products.
- Must possess: (1) the ability to complete moderately complex administrative functions; (2) the ability to organize schedule and coordinate workloads to meet established deadlines and milestones; (3) strong organizational and verbal and written communication skills to accurately document and report findings; (4) strong interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all levels of employees including senior and executive management; (5) the ability to utilize independent judgment in resolving issues with tact discretion and diplomacy; (6) the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information; and (7) strong computer skills.
- The ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours and travel as required.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Support Services Coordinator job at General Atomics
Apply for this Support Services Coordinator position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.