Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Project Manager Facilities
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics (GA) and its affiliated companies is one of the worlds leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft airborne sensors and advanced electric electronic wireless and laser technologies.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Facilities Department in San Diego CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with development of project plan and manages resources to ensure project schedule budget quality and specification goals are attained.
- Reviews develops and presents data concerning facility modifications including requested modifications company policies regulatory requirements and required completion dates
- Assists with architectural and engineering cost estimates functional studies construction plans and specifications.
- Develops and presents timetables and schedules for projects.
- Coordinates with architecture and/or engineering firms in developing design criteria and preparing layout and detailed drawings.
- Prepares bid sheets and contracts for construction and facilities acquisitions.
- Monitors project schedules timelines and milestones from initiation to completion to meet delivery goals.
- Coordinates work with varies facilities support staff providing technical support and ensuring desired results.
- Ensures projects are completed on schedule and within budget while maintaining government regulations and health and safety requirements.
- Maintains analyzes updates and develops various electronic and hard copy records and makes brief presentations as required.
- May participate in the request for proposal (RFP) process to generate new business.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a Bachelors in Business Administration or related discipline and at least six years of progressively complex experience in project administration.
- May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Must have a good understanding of project management processes and procedures planning and scheduling methods and budget management as well as the ability to organize schedule and coordinate workloads to meet established milestones and budgets.
- Strong SAP and Microsoft Project experience highly desirable.
- Must possess: (1) the ability to initiate plan and manage projects; (2) the ability to identify issues analyze and interpret data and develop solutions to a wide range of issues; (3) strong communication computer documentation presentation and interpersonal skills; and (4) the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work extended hours and travel as required.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Project Manager Facilities job at General Atomics
Apply for this Project Manager Facilities position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.