Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
This position is responsible for managing and coordinating the operational aspects of one or more project(s) and serves as the liaison between project management and the project team planning and line management for sharing information and resolving basic problems. Continually reviews status of the project(s) and budgets to ensure project(s) are completed on time and within budget. Assesses project issues and develops solutions to meet production quality and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project management line management and the customer.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with development of project plan(s) and manage resources to ensure project schedule budget quality and specification goals are attained.
- Manage and monitor project schedule timelines and milestones from initiation to delivery to meet delivery goals.
- Coordinate departmental and/or cross-functional teams to assign and prioritize tasks focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products and/or services.
- Assign and monitor work of project management staff providing technical support and direction when necessary.
- Administer and execute policies processes and procedures that impact the assigned project.
- Develop and deliver progress reports proposals requirements documentation and may present results to project management team and/or management.
- Collaborate across management and project team to expand services and potential business opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with environmental and other regulations.
- Identify and assess project issues and develop recommendations for solutions to meet productivity quality and customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Act as a lead providing direction and guidance to employees working on assigned project.
- May participate in or lead segments of the request for proposal (RFP) process to generate new business.
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Responsible for ensuring all laws regulations and other applicable obligations are observed wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring work is accomplished in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Facilities Management (45%); facility planning utilization and infrastructure expansion or improvement (25%); supervision of physical security access and badging (15%); IT infrastructure to include hardware inventory overseeing installation primary point of contact for reach back and service desk limited administrator (10%)
- Typically requires a Bachelors in Business Administration or related discipline and nine or more years of progressively complex experience in the project administration field with at least three of those years in project management. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Must have a thorough understanding of project management processes and procedures planning and scheduling methods and budget management as well as the ability to organize schedule and coordinate workloads to meet established milestones and budgets.
- Must possess: (1) the ability to initiate plan and manage projects; (2) the ability to identify issues analyze and interpret data and develop solutions to a wide range of complex issues; (3) strong communication computer documentation presentation and interpersonal skills; and (4) the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must be able to work extended hours and travel as required.
- 5 or more years Construction Project Manager or Facilities Manager experience.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Project Manager job at General Atomics
Apply for this Project Manager position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.