Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Experienced Business Process Analyst Configuration Management
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for Business Process Analyst in CM Special Projects focusing on Siemens Teamcenter administration support and training. Under general supervision this position is responsible for analyzing business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business processing systems. Represents the business unit to define requirements and business cases for technology developments. Determines system requirements such as program functions output requirements input data acquisition and system techniques and controls. Be familiar management of product lifecycles Configuration Management and PLM systems; experience with Teamcenter administration is required. Performs activities which involve the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administrators user access workflows and reviews user requests for escalation.
- Analyzes validates and develops business and technical process requirements. Develops systems requirements techniques and controls. Participates in implementation efforts and requirements.
- Represents business unit with project management users and customers.
- Develops and manages business and user requirement specifications. Ensures consistency traceability feasibility and completeness. Recommends process improvement.
- Develops hard copy and electronic reports as required. Utilizes analysis models prototypes and scenarios.
- Participates in the development and implementation of PLM system requirement practices and processes and the administration of PLM tools.
- Resolve Teamcenter &/or Windchill workflow issues and related material issues to include researching requirements and participating on matrixed project teams.
- Creates and delivers end user training on PLM systems and business process
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices
- Model Based Definition and PLM integration
- NX CAD Administration
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a related field and six or more years experience as a business process analyst working with computerized management systems to include but not limited to product life cycle systems. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Must have a complete understanding of business process/life cycle management principles theories and concepts and a general understanding of industry practices techniques and standards.
- Must be customer focused and possess: the ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems;strong verbal and written communications and presentations skills to accurately document and report findings to a variety of audiences; strong interpersonal skills to influence and guide employees managers customers and other external parties; the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information; and good computer skills.
- Ability to work independently or lead in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours and travel as required.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Experienced Business Process Analyst Configuration Management job at General Atomics
Apply for this Experienced Business Process Analyst Configuration Management position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.