Operations Technician I Featured
- Addison, Texas
- Job ID
Operations Technician I job at Genesis10 in Addison TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Operations Technician with our client in the SEO industry in their Dallas location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
We are looking for sUAS Ground Support (Client) staff to support flight operations based in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Area. The Client will perform aircraft pre-flight and servicing checks of a fleet of small unmanned aircraft and their associated takeoff and landing facilities. You will also load packages onto drones for delivery to customers during operating periods. You will operate closely with other flight operations team members and maintenance personnel.
- Perform daily sUA (drone or small unmanned aircraft vehicle) operating site (nest) set-up for one or more nests
- Conduct preflight inspections of sUA and flight facilities
- Report sUA and facility issues to maintenance staff
- Recover sUA from landing sites away from the nest
- Transport sUA between storage/support facilities and nests
- Drive a company provided vehicle as needed to perform other duties
- Load delivery packages onto the sUA at operating sites
- You will be expected to work week-ends and operate as part of a team conducting shifts.
- You will operate as part of a team of 2 or 3 people
- 3-5 years experience in a safety critical role in an industry such as aviation energy transportation etc. and is looking for an early career opportunity in an emerging industry Active FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot certificate
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- Ability to communicate clearly in spoken and written English
- Ability to perform physically lift 35 lbs. and perform continuous tasks in outdoor environments for extended periods
- Willingness to operate a light commercial vehicle for extended periods to transport aircraft
- Ability to work independently and in teams while still maintaining rigorous attention to detail
- This position is subject to Companys Drug and Alcohol testing policy in accordance with operating procedures.
- Willing to travel (at employer expense) for occasional training
- Willing and able to comply with health and safety policy requirements including those for COVID-19
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid referenced experience we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Genesis10 Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.