Vice President Manufacturing Featured
- Pooler, Georgia
- Job ID
Vice President Manufacturing job at Goodwill in Pooler GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
We are looking for an inspiring and experienced leader of Aeronautics or Aviation services to provides executive and strategic leadership within the manufacturing department to include coordination/efficiency/effectiveness in planning new business development and analysis quality assurance safety financial performance materials management inventory control and customer satisfaction. Responsible for quality and quality management departments to elevate and increase both the effectiveness of G-Force with current partners and the appeal of partnership for new business.
As Our VP Of Manufacturing and Business Expansion You Will
- In partnership with the Senior Director of Manufacturing develops implements and manages an annual operating plan to connect with other operating/support units and advance organizational objectives in relation to revenue net contribution mission objectives/fulfillment and associate advancement.
- Monitors key operational metrics including safety efficiency productivity advanced production initiatives quality delivery and costs.
- Locates/develops/defines new business opportunities that align with manufacturing capabilities by developing/maintaining new and existing relationships with prospective partners.
- Engages with potential business prospects to identify opportunities within their operations which may be a mutually beneficial outsourcing opportunity.
- Weekly prepares summary of business expansion activities with contact name date of contact outcome summary and opportunities for advancement to the COO.
- On a quarterly basis provides summary of business expansion efforts to the Executive Team which highlight potential/lost opportunities review of upcoming efforts to expand business obstacles to growth and upcoming quarters business expansion plan.
- With COO conducts quarterly meetings with existing partners to evaluate performance and guide improvements to support ongoing growth/success.
- Through data analysis customer briefings and forecasting details strategic objectives for materials labor and revenue for presentation to executive team.
- Monitors and issues a weekly manufacturing dashboard to detail overall performance within the business.
- Acts as champion and supports/monitors the team in relation to Quality Management Systems: establishes quality objectives. Approves quality policies continuous improvement procedures oversees management reviews and ensures the availability of resources required for production and services for aerospace manufacturing customers.
- Acts as a mentor for manufacturing leadership to advance internal growth and abilities.
- Reviews/approves product pricing to meet organizational goals and objectives in collaboration with the Senior Director of Manufacturing and Technical Director.
- Creates and annually reviews all customer contract requirements for applicable production and service support functions provided to customers.
- Maintains direct interface with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to develop and support effective corporate relationships.
- Responsible for monitoring Quality Safety and Employee Relations programs.
- In coordination with the Senior Director of Manufacturing; responsible for contingency planning and risk management as the situation dictates.
- Participates internally and externally in activities to promote servant leadership and stewardship.
- Maintains strong and positive work relationships and open channels of communication with CEO COO and other members of the Executive Team.
- Passionate about our mission and role in the community. Always has the presence and demeanor of a senior leader capable of modeling appropriate behaviors and in all settings.
- Accomplishes organization mission by completing related assignments as needed.
Who You Are?
- Bachelor s Degree with Minimum 10-15 years career experience in an aeronautics or aviation services OEM environment with a career progression leading into Division Management with at least 5 years operations management level experience required.
- Ability to generate new business through knowledge sharing innovative thinking and relationship development with manufacturing community.
- Proven ability to lead and manage people and situations effectively and consistent with our core values and servant leadership mindset.
- Strong organizational and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Proficiency in NAV MRP or similar MRP and familiarization with engineering software applications (i.e. CATIA) and engineering drawings is preferred.
- In-depth experience scaling operations and planning for production within an aerospace or composites manufacturing and/or supply OEM is highly desired.
- Additional industry experience including other areas of industrial materials composites aviation services planning and advanced procurement is preferred.
- Track record of positive customer satisfaction from a senior production or operations management perspective is required (evidenced by strong performance in the areas of quality safety and on time delivery of product).
- Successful history of addressing rapid response issues concerning product quality and delivery to include developing corrective actions and recovery plans is needed.
- Experience working with people with barriers to employment preferred.
- Must have a valid GA driver s license valid insurance; ability to be insured under the company s vehicle insurance policy.
Who We Are?
Goodwill Southeast Georgia (Goodwill SEGA) is a highly diversified 501c3 social enterprise that has worked to help people achieve
economic independence since 1965.
We believe people who want to work including those with a disability or socio-economic barrier should be able to do so. That young people can be helped to overcome family and life challenges so they can succeed in their education and life. And we are committed to closing
the skills gaps between job seekers and employers. Our four regional opportunity centers serve this mission by providing meaningful training individual support and
We operate 17 stores selling donated clothing and household items an advanced manufacturing facility staffing agency and provide contract
services to government entities in 33 Georgia and South Carolina counties. These operations generate more than $31M in annual revenues funding programs and creating job opportunities.
In 2018 we served more than 6600 program participants with more than 1300 of them achieving sustainable employment. Our community impact is expanded by our
position as an employer who continually develops the skills and educational attainment of our own associates so that those individuals can achieve their
highest level of self-sufficiency. Adherence to the values of commitment service to others integrity learning accountability and teamwork is central to our culture and
Goodwill Southeast Georgia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race color religion
national origin age sex marital status ancestry physical or mental disability veteran status or sexual orientation.
Goodwill Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.