Air Transportation Logistics Specialist Featured
- Swanton, Ohio
- Hourly $17.00
- Job ID
Air Transportation Logistics Specialist job at Grand Aire Inc in Swanton OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
Since 1985, Grand Aire, Inc., has been a leading air service provider and management group, providing solutions for time critical material, passengers, human organs, and other goods. Thousands of logistics professionals have come to rely on Grand Aire and its employees to move their time sensitive or passengers around the world.
Qualifications and Skills
- Maintain positive relationships with the customers and the vendors.
- A considered candidate must possess an ability to handle time critical expedited material, from the quoting process through the completion of the mission.
- Negotiate costs and pricing
- Email and phone etiquette experience is required.
- Superb written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.), experience in the transportation industry is a plus.
- This position requires the individual to often multi-task while remaining organized in a fast paced, dynamic setting.
- Provide effective problem resolution.
- Positive inter-departmental relationships and support.
- 2 to 3 years of Customer Service/Operations experience, Air Transportation and Truckload experience preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively with potential new and existing customers.
- 24/7/365 staffing.
- Shift is 2 PM to 10 PM, Monday through Friday.
Benefits Include (with various eligibility requirements)
- Paid Time Off (including vacation, personal, and holidays)
- 401(k) (with partial match)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (with co-pay)
- Life Insurance & Short-Term Disability
- Incentive Plan Participation
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Grand Aire Inc Company Overview
Since 1985, Grand Aire, Inc., has been providing a full range of outstanding aviation services from our corporate offices located at the Toledo Express Airport. The exciting and dynamic work environment includes all things relating to aviation, with different opportunities occurring daily. Our 24/7/365 staffed full service FBO (Fixed Base Operation) is located off of I-80/90, and Ohio Route 2 (Airport Highway), providing easy and convenient accessibility. Our professional Line Service Technicians provide outstanding services to both our transient customers and aircraft tenants, along with performing many other tasks associated with the general aviation side of the business. These services include marshalling aircraft, off/on loading of cargo from cargo carrier aircraft, fueling aircraft from small single engine aircraft to 747 size aircraft, as well as you would be responsible for many others duties...every day is truly a new experience at Grand Aire. Grand Aire's Logistics Team manages air charter, air freight, and ground expedite services to our host of customers, to include manufacturing and third party logistics companies, as well as organ procurement networks. We thrive on time critical air transportation moves, ensuring our customers receive prompt and professional management and follow through of their freight or passenger move--from wheels up to wheels down. Living by our motto of "We keep things moving in Grand style!"--we hope you will want to join our team of world class professionals!