fixed wing AP Tech ROVER 5K SIGN ON BONUS Featured
- Scottbluff, Nebraska
- Hourly $30.00 - $35.00
- Job ID
fixed wing AP Tech ROVER 5K SIGN ON BONUS job at Guardian Flight in Scottbluff NE
Description, duties, responsibilities
We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Rover)
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) Rover is assigned to cover multiple bases and is responsible for performing field maintenance on Company aircraft as per the duties and responsibilities listed below to the highest degree of competence and safety in compliance with all applicable 14 CFR regulatory requirements as well as company policy and procedures. The AMT (Rover) will report directly to the assigned Regional Maintenance Manager.
What we can offer you
$8,000 Rover stipend annually
Travel expenses paid
$5,000 sign on bonus
3 weeks on/1 week off schedule
Full benefit package: medical, dental, vision, 401k w company match, Company paid life insurance, disability insurance and travel insurance, plus much more!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs and documents field maintenance of aircraft airframe, engines, propellers, and appliances in accordance with the policy and procedures published in the company General Maintenance Manual, Approved Aircraft Inspection Program, manufacturer’s maintenance manuals and associated service documentation, FAA approved data, and 14 CFR regulations.
- Ensures all aircraft maintenance records and associated documents, to include all company forms, AAIP checklists, equipment manufacturer’s forms and checklists, and parts approval documents are completed, processed, and filed in accordance with the company General Maintenance Manual and applicable 14 CFR regulations.
- Maintains the base parts inventory in accordance with the General Maintenance Manual and the Supply Chain department policy and procedures: processes orders for and receives spare parts; maintains the physical inventory; processes and ships rotatable cores for repair; and performs inventory counts.
- Maintains Company owned tools and ground support equipment.
- Interfaces with Operations department and Communications Center maintaining timely communications regarding aircraft status and availability.
- Provides after-hours maintenance on-call support for the regional operational bases as assigned and directed.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by the Regional Maintenance Manager.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
- 5 years’ experience maintaining turboprop and/or turbine powered aircraft.
- Ability to interpret, apply, and effectively communicate complex technical data and processes associated with aircraft maintenance.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of electrical and avionics systems and be able to troubleshoot and repair any systems faults and defects as they develop.
- Ability and willingness to participate in the after-hours maintenance on-call support team which includes travel and working some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Possess a strong work ethic, customer service skills, and the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work in a team environment with an eagerness to contribute to the overall success of the Maintenance department and the Company.
- Possess basic aircraft mechanic tools and maintain accountability of personally owned tools in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Must be proficient in a dynamic computerized working environment performing administrative tasks using Microsoft Office Suite programs, web-based maintenance management programs, and Enterprise Recourse Planning (ERP) systems.
- Willingness to travel 75-85% of the time.
- Valid and current FAA A&P License with Inspection Authorization.
- 10 years’ experience maintaining turboprop and turbine powered aircraft.
- Significant maintenance experience with Pilatus PC12 series turboprop aircraft.
- Strong knowledge of 14 CFR regulations and associated guidance material applicable to maintenance and alterations of aircraft operated on a 14 CFR Part 135 air carrier certificate
Guardian Flight Company Overview
Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. Guardian Flight has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve. Our fleet includes King Air 90 and 200, Pilatus PC-12, and Learjet. Our teams fly in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming and Wisconsin.