- Lake City, Florida
- Job ID
Tech job at HAECO Americas in Lake City FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
The AMT is responsible to perform aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within estimated time in accordance with applicable HAECO Airframe Services ("HAECO") FAA and customer standards of quality. This includes organizing his/her work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The AMT is responsible to work in a safe manner eliminating waste and delivering a quality product on time.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must provide own tools as indicated on company tool list.
- Language (read write speak and understand English)
- Two (2) years aircraft maintenance experience on transport category aircraft or Military aircraft.
- Successful candidates must obtain an A&P certification prior to the completion of 24 months of employment to remain in this position.
- Completion of Military aviation maintenance instruction and/or training programs.
HAECO Americas Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.