Manager Flight Operations Featured
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Job ID
Manager Flight Operations job at Hawaiian Airlines in Honolulu HI
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Hawaiian Airlines we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people our home and the communities we serve. Join our ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kamaina and introducing our islands to the world!
- Assist Chief Pilots in establishing and implementing operational policy in Flight Operations and executing and monitoring the logistics in support of policy
- Develop and manage company produced station and route information materials for Flight Operations and the pilots including Jeppesen CO Pages (10-7)
- Responsible for maintaining the Flight Operations Manual (FOM)
- Develop and maintain working relationships at HA stations. Responsible for opening of new stations as it pertains to Flight Operations and operational crew support
- Represent Flight Operations when working with the FAA ICAO ATC TSA foreign aviation governing authorities military commands and/or any other organization meetings or issues as directed by Flight Operations
- Monitor daily operations and advise the company on all matters pertaining to Flight Operations
- Provide on-going communication on issues related to Flight Operations company policy and overall business direction to the pilots
- Attends industry conferences / working groups as directed
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years Flight Operations experience
- Licensed Pilot with ATP (Airline Transport Pilot)
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and have excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group - executives managers and subject matter experts
- Able to work under pressure of changing priorities and deadlines
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word Excel Outlook PowerPoint)
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Part 121 Airline experience
- Experience with regulatory compliance
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 16 years (2004-2019) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Cond Nast Traveler Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawaii.
Now in its 92nd year of continuous service Hawaiian is Hawaiis biggest and longest-serving airline. In 2019 Hawaiian offered nonstop flights between Hawaii and more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline along with service connecting the islands with Japan South Korea Australia New Zealand American Samoa and Tahiti. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic Hawaiian is offering an adjusted schedule of daily flights within the Hawaiian Islands and between Hawaii and the U.S. mainland as well as Japan.
The airline is committed to the health and safety of its guests and employees and has reinforced enhanced cleaning procedures across its business. While the experience may be a little different the authentic Hawaiian hospitality remains unchanged. Additional details on how Hawaiian is keeping guests and employees safe can be found at HawaiianAirlines.com/KeepingYouSafe.
Hawaiian Airlines Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiians Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir) become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines) and follow us on Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates follow Hawaiians LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries please visit Hawaiian Airlines online newsroom.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
- Contact Us
- Help Center
- All Fees
- Guests with Disabilities
- Contract of Carriage
- Customer Service Plan
- Tarmac Delay Plan
- Investor Relations
- Shop Our Store
Visit us on Facebook Visit us on Twitter Visit us on YouTube
Hawaiian Airlines. All Rights Reserved
Hawaiian Airlines Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.