Aerospace Technical Key Account Manager Featured
- Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Job ID
Aerospace Technical Key Account Manager job at Henkel in Bridgewater MA
Description, duties, responsibilities
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel you can make a difference and craft your career. Thats why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Provide technical support and act as technical liaison between key accounts and all departments within Henkel by coordinating technical service support qualification projects and technology strategy.
- Work directly with internal departments and the Key Account Team to identify develop qualify complete and maintain applications and technologies.
- Manage the customer centric programs and projects necessary to support: specifications qualifications and technology projects.
- Act as the Henkel Aerospace Technology and R&D interface to technology teams and organize technology fairs.
- Assist in developing Henkel technology roadmaps to compliment customer technology roadmap directions.
- Provide timely responses and on-site technical support to Key Account locations and key subcontractors.
- Work with Technicians and Technical Service to obtain timely turnaround of laboratory analysis to support troubleshooting and product quality.
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry Materials Science Engineering or related Technical field is required.
- Experience with structural adhesives composite materials and specialty chemical surface treatment.
- Experience with Aviation/Aerospace Industry materials processing and part manufacturing.
- Project management skills are essential.
- Experience in polymer science and /or experience with chemical manufacturing processes is desirable.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race color religion sex national origin disability veteran status age sexual orientation gender identity and expressionand other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkels request only preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.