Maintenance Administrator Assistant Featured
- El Cajon, California
- Hourly $15.00 - $20.00
- Job ID
Maintenance Administrator Assistant job at High Performance Aircraft in El Cajon CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Do you have a passion for aviation? High Performance Aircraft, Inc., located at Gillespie Field (KSEE) in El Cajon, CA, our company is currently searching for someone to join our Administrative Team. The ideal applicant will be able to work both independently and as a team member to perform a wide variety of administrative support services, and maintain high standards of customer service.
Duties Include (but not limited to):
Administrator to Head of Aviation Maintenance
Assist the Head of Aviation Maintenance with various day-to-day tasks. Delivering proactive, personalized service to Private and Corporate Aviation clientele. Answers maintenance department phone and streams all incoming phone calls. Screen maintenance emails. Verify, input and update information into the maintenance software. Update excel spread sheets. Must have the ability to prioritize what needs to be done now and what can wait; you will be given multiple tasks at once. Must be able to own various projects, events, and work spaces. Must be able to cover all the details and think ahead.
Quote Generation / Work Orders
- Data Entry, printing, and processing work orders
- Gather information from maintenance technicians for deficiency quotes
- Review completed work orders and update tracking logs.
- Review work orders for errors prior to completion and make corrections as needed (Verify pricing, customer info, inventory used, etc.)
- Contact service technicians and/or service management to correct work order errors and collect missing information as needed.
- Aviation Experience
- Proficient computer skills including using MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Extremely detailed oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Dependable, punctual and reliable.
- Self-starter with good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task, while managing competing priorities.
- Positive and strong customer service mentality.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Ability to tactfully communicate questions, ideas, and concerns to others.
- Calm and resourceful under pressure situations.
- Keen ability to adapt to change.
- Physical ability to walk up and down a flight of stairs numerous times.
A pre-employment drug screen is required for this position.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
High Performance Aircraft Company Overview
Founded in early 1988 by President Michael C. Borden, High Performance Aircraft, Inc has grown from a small upstart into one of the most highly regarded sales organizations in the general aviation industry today.