Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Milford, New Hampshire (USA), Hitchiner Manufacturing Co., Inc. is the premier supplier of complete-to-print, high-volume, complex thin-wall investment castings and fully-finished casting-based subassemblies and components to industry.
Prime Responsibilities and Major Factors in Evaluating Performance:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or another business related area.
2. At least 2 years’ experience in recruiting.
3. Relevant experience coordinating social media and marketing efforts for an organization. Knowledge of social media best practices (posting, sharing, boosting, conflict management, customer service, data management).
4. Must have excellent communication skills and possess the ability to communicate verbally and through written correspondence across multiple functions and departments.
5. Ability to work independently; be detail-oriented and organized.
6. Possess excellent word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database management
7. Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visit us for a current list of available positions and additional application instructions at www.hitchiner.com and please reference Avjobs when applying.
This Job Report is to be considered - Newsworthy Aviation Employment Information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the Job Report Network. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this company's web site for additional details and information.
Please sign in to apply for this job.