AP Technician Urgent
- Addison, Texas
- Hourly $48,500.00 - $83,200.00
- Job ID
AP Technician job at Jet Aircraft Support in Addison TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Jet Aircraft Support Inc. provides AOG maintenance services to corporate aircraft. We are growing our Dallas-Fort Worth Texas team.
If you are in the Dallas-Fort Worth Texas area and interested in working with Corporate Aircraft please apply for this position. We are looking for Full-time and part-time employees.
The schedule for this position will most likely be NIGHTS, WEEKENDS, and HOLIDAYS.
- Prioritizes and maintains maintenance event schedules, as needed.
- Troubleshoots, repairs, inspects, and performs maintenance on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data and FAA regulations.
- Will be required to make aircraft logbook entries and release aircraft for return to service
- Ensures compliance with FAA regulations and manufacturer's recommendations.
- Prepares and maintains documents related to work activities in accordance with regulations and company policies.
- Must be able to travel up to 50 % to various locations (within Texas and the surrounding states)
- Can work independently or under minimum supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A current and valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License is required.
- 3+ years of directly related aviation experience (corporate aircraft experience preferred)
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or a Naturalized U.S. Citizen.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must be able to obtain a badge at various airports.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to communicate effectively through email.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time - Please indicate if you are interested in part-time or full-time employment.
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Aircraft maintenance: 3 years (Required)
- Airframe & Powerplant License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Work Location: KADS and surrounding airports (DFW Metroplex)
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Jet Aircraft Support Company Overview
Jet Aircraft Support Inc. is an executive aviation maintenance company offering around-the-clock planned and unplanned support to aircraft. Our goal is to provide support services that optimize the customer's time, investment, and asset performance. The company is Headquartered in Addison, Texas, at KADS. We offer 24/7 maintenance support throughout Dallas, Fort Worth, and surrounding areas. This base also dispatches to support aircraft in AOG situations in surrounding states. We have an additional base located at Austinâ€“Bergstrom International Airport. We offer 24/7 support at KAUS and KEDC. This base also supports aircraft in AOG situations throughout the South-Central region of Texas.